Jasfone is an internet-based telephone service. Clients will be given a Thai telephone number, allowing them to call or to receive a call from anywhere in the world. Jasfone can be used with devices such as SIP Phone, and any telephone that is SIP VoIP compatible.
Jasfone Service’s Features
- Works as a direct number ( Bangkok and the surrounding area). Can receive and place calls.
- Compatible with any mobile phone that supports SIP VoIP.
- Call another Jasfone for free-of-charge.
- Call another Jasfone through www.jasfone.com.au for free-of-charge.
- Call waiting service.
- Reveal the caller ID.
- Conduct a meeting through telephone.
- Automatic call-forwarding service.
- Call history display.
- Place a direct call to overseas number for less than 009 bath.
- Fax-to-email service.
- Voicemail-to-email service.
- Missed call notification.
Convenient and easy to use. Requires a headphone and a microphone to operate.
An internet-based telephone. Requires LAN connection to operate.
A telephone with wireless internet connection. Suitable for those seeking mobility and convenient.
A mobile phone compatible for SIP VoIP. Very convenient as calls can be placed through WIFI or 3G.
Replacing the headphone and microphone, accompanied by a number pad. Allows users to easily dial numbers.
Used to convert Analog signal into Digital signal, then send the signal through ADSL internet network to make a call.
|Monthly Service Fee||390* Baht|
|Direct call to number beginning with 02||3* Baht/Call|
|Direct call to mobile phones||2* Baht/Minute|
|Direct call to outer rural areas||2* Baht/Minute|
|Hide caller ID (Press * before dialling the number)||1.50* Baht/Minute|
*Service’s fee rate does not include 7% GST.
For further information, please refer to Jasfone’s website http://www.jasfone.com.