Thai Police Clearance Certificate is used as a declaration document for the purpose of migration and working in Australia legally. Stellar has been approved by the Royal Thai Police to be a representative to process the request for a Thai Police Clearance Certificate in Australia.
Documents required for Thai Residents include:
- Photocopy of Passport (Must be at least 6 months before expiry)
- Photocopy of ID card
- Photocopy of House Registration
- Photocopy of Changed name/surname Certificate (if applicable)
- Marriage Certificate or Divorce Certificate (if applicable)
- Photocopy of Military Service Documents (For male)
- 1 inch or 2 inche of a colour photo
Please note, all documents must be certified as a true copy with signature.
Non-Thai citizenship that have stayed in Thailand for over 6 months must present:
- Certified photocopy of valid passport
- Certified photocopy of Thai Visa
- Certified photocopy of present Visa (eg. student visa, visa work, resident visa and others) or Letter Request for Record check from Embassy – Document(s) stating that the applicant previously worked or resided in Thailand.
- A photocopy of Thai working permit (if available)
- Two recent photographs (1 or 2 inch)
- $250 for unfounded criminal record’s applicant (General Certificate)
- $350 for applicant who disclose their pre-existing criminal record.
- $150 (additional fee) for the applicant who fails to disclose their previous criminal record on initial applications.
In normal circumstances, the process of requesting a Thai Police Clearance Certificate is approximately 14 days for a general certificate of unfounded criminal record, and 30-60 days for those with previous criminal record.
Please refer to http://www.pcscenter.sb.police.go.th for more information.
Please make an appointment at least 1 business day in advance via an online appointment system.